The ability to STEP into your POWER even when you are not ready for it . . .
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to notice and name your internal experience.
It is the ability to clearly articulate what you think, feel and want to other people.
High emotional intelligence helps you take control of your cognitive impulses to advance your goals to get what you want - anything you want!!
By developing your emotional intelligence in this experiential course, you will:
- advance your career by asking for and knowing what you want;
- deepen relationships;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries with others;
- clearly articulate what you think, feel and want, when it matters;
- and show up with more confidence at work and at home.
How It Works
... a variety of learning methods that will enrich your emotional intelligence development experience. Co-developed by the Well-Being experts at the Gallup Corporation, the combination of reading, self-reflection, video demonstrations, practice, and real time feedback from peers and an expert will anchor your development for lasting change. This experience includes:
- One 30-Minute coaching session with Dr. Tracey Adams, expert and certified facilitator to get you started on your EQ journey
- 18 Online Teachable modules covering The Power and Practice of Emotional Intelligence
- Interactive EQ Guidebook to be used with individual coaching and virtual classroom experiences.
- A Private Facebook community of powerful women who have gone before you
- Full access to the Teachable The Power and Practice of Emotional Intelligence content
- 20% off the experiential 2019 Summer Retreat for Women at Breitenbush Hot Springs Resort in Detroit, Oregon - a deep dive experience offered only once per year.
Start1.) Begin HERE
Preview2.) What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)? (1:12)
Start3.) Voices in Your Head (3:34)
Start4.) Who's Driving the Car: Emotions Control Everything (1:55)
Start5.) The Business Case for EQ: Emotional Intelligence at Work (2:18)
Start6.) Why EQ for Women? (3:37)
Start7.) Building Your EQ (10:58)
Start8.) Are You READY for Practice? (5:41)
Start9.) Coming to Your Senses (3:54)
Start10.) The Genius of Feelings (5:45)
Start11.) What's Your Story? (7:22)
Start12.) What Do You REALLY Want? (3:05)
Preview13.) Fake It Till You Make It (0:52)
Start14.) The Rubber Meets th Road: Getting What You Want (4:35)
Start15.) A Difficult Conversation (3:40)
Start16.) Boundaries with Your Boss (9:59)
Tracey Adams has been researching, facilitating and coaching leaders in employee engagement for past 13 years. Her industry experience includes leadership development for retail, health care, academia, and government agencies.
In 2013, she partnered with the Gallup organization to complete her doctoral research exploring the correlations of leader emotional intelligence and employee engagement as measured by the Gallup Q12. She was recognized by Gallup for building highly successful curriculum for leaders to increase workplace engagement by developing their skills in emotional intelligence.
Dr. Adams is founder and CEO of ThriveOn Seminars – an organization dedicated to developing emotional intelligence skills for successful women to increase well-being and leadership skills. She can be reached at: thriveonseminars.com