The ability to STEP into your POWER even when you are not ready for it . .
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to integrate your entire brain (thinking and feeling) to meet personal goals. It is your ability to notice and name your internal experience.
It is also the ability to clearly articulate what you think, feel and want to other people with courage and confidence.
High emotional intelligence helps you take control of your cognitive impulses to advance your goals to get what you want - anything you want!!
By developing your emotional intelligence in this experiential course, you will:
- advance your career by asking for and knowing what you want;
- deepen relationships;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries with others;
- clearly articulate what you think, feel and want, when it matters;
- and show up with more confidence at work and at home.
How It Works
You Will Experience…
A variety of learning methods that will enrich your emotional intelligence development from the inside.
Dr. Tracey Adams co-developed this content with the Well-Being experts at the Gallup Corporation. The learning experience uses a combination of reading, visual cues, self-reflection, writing, video demonstrations, and practice activities to be done with your partner, coworkers, boss or friends which will anchor your development for lasting change. This learning experience includes:
- 19 online experiential modules covering the research and application of Emotional Intelligence; we dive into the theory, brain science and the foundational skills to lead more effectively.
- A 30-Page Interactive EQ Guidebook to be used with your virtual classroom experiences. Download this workbook for future use and track your progress throughout the course.
- Three modules particularly to practice getting your voice in the room at work and how to show up more effectively as an influencer in your career.
- Use this content for LIFE. Go back and visit the modules when you have to have a difficult conversation or ask for what you want or be clear with your communications.
Start2.) What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)? (1:12)
Start3.) Voices in Your Head (3:34)
Start4.) Who's Driving the Car: Emotions Control Everything (1:55)
Start5.) The Business Case for EQ: Emotional Intelligence at Work (2:18)
Start6.) Why EQ for Women? (3:37)
Start7.) Building Your EQ (10:58)
Start8.) Are You READY for Practice? (5:41)
Dr. Tracey Adams has been researching, facilitating and coaching leaders in employee engagement for past 17 years. Her industry experience includes leadership development for retail, health care, academia, and government agencies.
In 2013, she partnered with the Gallup organization to complete her doctoral research exploring the correlations of leader emotional intelligence and employee engagement as measured by the Gallup Q12. She was recognized by Gallup for building highly successful curriculum for leaders to increase workplace engagement by developing their skills in emotional intelligence.
Dr. Adams is founder and CEO of ThriveOn Seminars – an organization dedicated to developing emotional intelligence skills for successful women to increase well-being and leadership skills.