Getting your worth by stepping into your POWER even when you are not ready for it . . .
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is the ability to notice and name your internal experience.
It is the ability to clearly articulate what you think, feel and want to other people.
High emotional intelligence helps you take control of your cognitive impulses (thinking and feeling) to advance your goals to get what you want - anything you want!!
By developing your emotional intelligence in this 6-week course, you will:
- advance your career by discovering your true purpose;
- deepen your personal relationships;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries with others;
- clearly articulate what you think, feel and want when it matters;
- and show up with more confidence at work and at home.
How It Works
... a variety of learning methods that will enrich your emotional intelligence development experience. Co-developed by the Well-Being experts at the Gallup Corporation, the combination of reading, self-reflection, video demonstrations, practice, and real time feedback from peers and Dr. Tracey Adams will anchor your development for lasting change. This experience includes:
- An EQ Brain Assessment module with Dr. Tracey Adams, expert and certified facilitator to get you started on your EQ journey
- Over 20 Online Teachable modules covering the real practice of Emotional Intelligence
- Interactive EQ Guidebook to be used with individual peer coaching and virtual classroom experiences
- Powerful weekly practices to anchor your learning and deepen self awareness.
- A private Slack.com community of powerful women who have gone before you to support your practice
- Full access to the Teachable Getting Your Worth with Emotional Intelligence content including many tools, templates and processes to continue your journey
- 20% off the experiential 2020 Summer Retreat for Women at Breitenbush Hot Springs Resort in Detroit, Oregon - a deep dive experience offered only once per year.
StartThe Science Behind Your Emotions (1:12)
StartVoices in Your Head (3:34)
StartWho's Driving the Car? (1:55)
StartEmotional Intelligence at Work (2:18)
StartEmotional Intelligence In Families (3:37)
StartYour Brain On Drugs (10:58)
StartThe EQ Maturity Map (5:41)
StartReflections on our EQ Lab "Practice Self Awareness"
Tracey Adams has been researching, facilitating and coaching leaders in employee engagement for past 13 years. Her industry experience includes leadership development for retail, health care, academia, and government agencies.
In 2013, she partnered with the Gallup organization to complete her doctoral research exploring the correlations of leader emotional intelligence and employee engagement as measured by the Gallup Q12. She was recognized by Gallup for building highly successful curriculum for leaders to increase workplace engagement by developing their skills in emotional intelligence.
Dr. Adams is founder and CEO of ThriveOn Seminars – an organization dedicated to developing emotional intelligence skills for successful women to increase well-being and leadership skills.