Master Your Communication Skills
Emotional Intelligence will help you get the job you want, the relationships you want, the money you want, and the life you want faster than reading another self-help book!
Leading with Emotional Intelligence is a 4-part course to take control of your career and improve personal and professional relationships.
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is your ability to control and integrate your entire brain (thinking feeling, and acting) to meet personal goals. It is a daily practice to notice and articulate your internal experience (thoughts, feelings, wants) to other people in order to set personal boundaries and foster effective relationships.
Leaders with high emotional intelligence can clearly and calmly articulate what they think, feel and want to other people with courage and confidence.
- 90% of Top Performers have higher emotional intelligence
- Emotional intelligence accounts for over 58% of your job performance
- People with higher EQ make on average $29,000 more per year
High emotional intelligence helps you take control of your cognitive impulses to advance your goals to get what you want - anything you want!!
In this experiential online course, you will:
- advance your career by asking for and being clear about what you want;
- deepen relationships at home and work;
- manage personal change effectively;
- set clear boundaries with others;
- move through a "stuck" relationship and navigate conflict effectively;
- show up with more confidence to your boss, friends and coworkers.
An Incredible Learning Experience…
A variety of learning methods grounded in neuroscience will enrich your emotional intelligence development.
Dr. Tracey Adams co-developed this content with the Well-Being experts at the Gallup Corporation. The learning experience uses a combination of video demonstrations, reading, visual cues, self-reflection, writing, and practice activities to be practiced with your partner, coworkers, boss or friends. Your training experience includes:
- 19 online experiential modules covering the research and application of Emotional Intelligence; we dive into the theory, brain science and the foundational skills to lead more effectively.
- Two BONUS modules on Empathy Accuracy and Empathy Compassion, critical skills to the practice of leadership and social intelligence skills.
- A 25-Page Interactive EQ Guidebook to be used with your virtual classroom experiences. Download this workbook for future use and track your progress throughout the course.
- Three career development modules particularly to practice getting your voice in the room at work and how to show up more effectively as an influencer in your career.
- Self-paced content for LIFE. Go back and visit the modules when you have to have a difficult conversation or to ask for what you want or to be clear with your communications.
Start2.) What is Emotional Intelligence (EQ)? (1:12)
Start3.) The Voices in Your Head (3:34)
Start4.) Who's Driving the Car: Emotions Control Everything (1:55)
Start5.) The Business Case for EQ: Emotional Intelligence at Work (2:18)
Start6.) Going Along to Get Along (3:37)
Start7.) Building Your Emotional Capability (10:58)
Start8.) How We Change Behaviors (5:41)
StartBONUS: How Is Emotional Intelligence Formed? (6:50)
Dr. Tracey Adams has been researching, facilitating and coaching leaders in employee engagement for past 17 years. Her industry experience includes leadership development for retail, health care, academia, and government agencies.
In 2013, she partnered with the Gallup organization to complete her doctoral research exploring the correlations of leader emotional intelligence and employee engagement as measured by the Gallup Q12. She was recognized by Gallup for building highly successful curriculum for leaders to increase workplace engagement by developing their skills in emotional intelligence.
Dr. Adams is founder and CEO of ThriveOn Seminars – an organization dedicated to developing emotional intelligence skills for successful women to increase well-being and leadership skills.